Housing Assistance 

Council for the Homeless 

  • Council For The Homeless provides community leadership, compelling advocacy, and practical solutions to prevent and end homelessness in Clark County, If you need housing, shelter or have questions about housing resource assistance and live in Clark County call the housing hotline: 360-695-9677. ​

  • At Bridgeview: The Navigator will assist with calling the housing hotline.

Vancouver Housing Authority

  • Vancouver Housing Authority offers several programs and resources to help low-income families, elderly, and disabled in Clark County find housing that they can afford.

  • Call 360-695-9677 or stop by the VHA office at 2500 Main Street Vancouver Washington 98660.

  • At Bridgeview: Vancouver Housing Authority residents can receive employment and career support. Call Bridgette- 360-993-9556.